May 21, 2013

WoW! What an Enchanted Queen!

Hey everyone!
Today I'd like to show you another fantasy look! Sunday is one of my favorite days in SL. Why is that? Because every Sunday The White Armory has a new group gift! This week's gift is this marvellous white Queen Sheba gown with gold details. The group is free to join and you get so many amazing gifts! It's definately a must have group!
 


My lovely updo hair is a group gift by D!VA. The gift includes many different colors so you can pick up your favorite! Here I'm showing the topaz color which I think is an adorable color that matches perfectly my new skin. :)
 
Speaking of my new skin, it's called Jadey and is a midnight mania prize by WoW Skins! I like this skin so much! The tan shade is amazing and the make up so cute! Once again, let me remind you that you will need to join the group in order to get access to the midnight manias. The group is 200L to join but it's totally worth it! The designer is so tallented and very gererous to her group members!

 
Skin: WoW Skins - Jadey Tan (midnight mania prize)
Eyes: Amacci - Grey Brown Eyes (group gift)
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41 (Hollywood SwagBag)
Hair: D!va - Naomi (more than 20000 group member celebration gift)
Gown: TWA - Queen of Sheba Gown (group gift)
Nails: Candy Nail - #P088 Enishi White (group gift)
 
 

No comments: