Jul 3, 2014

Life of a Fairy!

 Hiya girls!
Fantasy looks are always some of my favorite so today I'm dressed up as a fairy! Luckily, elephante poses offers the Angel Fly Away poses which are perfect for today's post! Yay!
 
 
 
My cute hairstyle is by D!va. Vivienne has been around for some time but this is my first time blogging it. I really like D!va hair, especially when they come with flowers! They look so serene & close to nature! Vivienne is a real doll! <3
 

Skin: Panda Punx - Alixx Skin {Pure} Light - Cleavage
Eyes: Umeboshi - Pearl Eyes - Daenerys
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: D!va - Vivienne -Type B - Ruby
Bodysuit: DandelionWine - Lace Underwear
Jewelry: Finesmith - Summer Farewell
Stockings: Movin Lingerie - Aki Stockings - White (lucky chair prize)
Garter: LDG - Garter Color Change
Wings: Deviance - Rainbow Wings
Shoes: Sakide - Snake Pumps
Poses: elephante poses - Angel Fly Away
Locaton: Alirium
 

No comments: