Jul 31, 2014

Freedom!

 Hello all!
Real life has been very busy the last few days. I took these photos a few days ago and I wanted to write the post earlier but I just didn't have the time. Anyway, even though I'm late, I finally managed to complete it. :)
Ok, so let's see...
First of all, check out my brand new hair! Eli is one of the latest releases by !Ohmai Salon and it was featured at the Hair Fair. The designer released some really cute hairstyles for this fair and all of them come with optional tweeters! A hud is included which give us the opportunity to change the color of the tweeter & the accessory. :)
Now, let's move on to some adorable free stuff! My Cloud in a Cage Necklace is a group gift by .Tokame. and you can pick it up at The Dreamers Factory. Along with this beauty, you'll receive another necklace and a really cute clutch, also for free.
 
 
 
 Make sure to also visit Aushka to get the latest group gift. The Meli Chevron Dress is perfect! I immediately fell in love with this beauty!
 
 
Finally, to finish this cute and girly look, I used the Tiffany Velvet Polish by ZOZ for slink hands and feet. As always, these nail polishes come with a HUD which includes several colors, both dark and pastels. Personally, I adore the pastels. ;)




Skin and Appliers for Hands & Feet: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Hester
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: !Ohmai Salon - Eli with Tweeter
Dress: Aushka & Co - Meli Dress Chevron (Group Gift)
Necklace: .Tokame. - Cloud In A Cage Necklace (Group Gift at The Dreamers Factory)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Tiffany Velvet Polish (slink)
Poses: elephante poses - Get Loose
 
Sim: Imeka
 


No comments: