Jul 11, 2014

A Day in the Town!

Hiya girls!
 
A couple of days ago I visited The Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair which is a full sim sales event. As you probably know, I absolutely adore fashion fairs and events so I couldn't miss it! While I was there I picked up the pretty casual outfit by LMD you can see in my photos. It's available in a variety of colors but I picked up the cranberry one, simply because it would look great with my cute cat bag by MOoH. I have this cutie for quite some time in my closet and I really wanted to show it. :)
 
 
 
 
And now let's go to my new hair style! As everyone know I am a huge hair addict! I love hair! Short, long, updos, ponytails, braids, everything! My Jace hair is one of the latest releases by Tameless and according to my opinion one of her best hair styles ever! It's so sexy, modern and fashionable! It comes with a HUD that gives you the opportunity to change the hair color! :)


 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tessa
Eyes: Sweeter Than Candy - Candy Eyes 2 Aqua
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: Tameless - Jace - Fades Roots (Fades Streaks)
Top and Pants: LMD - Frances Blouse Cranberry & My Capris Cranberry (at The Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair)
Handbag: MOoH - Cute Bag Cat (at OMG! - Oh My Gacha Venue)
 
Sim: Lula
 


No comments: