Jul 13, 2014

I Love These Watercolors!

Good afternoon ladies.
 
Today I felt like creating a formal summery look. Paris Metro Couture is always one of the first places I search every time I'm looking for something formal. It's one of my favorite fashion stores for gowns and cocktail dresses. They offer such a huge variety of amazing dresses in many colors and different designs that is so tough to pick one. This time I decided to show the new Watercolors dress, one of their latest releases. This stunning dress is both sexy and elegant! Combining different shades of orange, pink, and white, Watercolors is perfect for the summer! The hat and the clutch which are included in the box add even more elegance to this beauty!
 
 
 
For this special dress I needed a special skin. The best skin option is of course the beautiful Maartje Special skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. Isn't she lovely? 


 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maartje Special T1
Eyes: Sweeter Than Candy - Candy 2 Eyes Teal
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 31
Hair: Truth - Gattina - Blondes 04
Dress, Hat and Clutch: Paris Metro Couture - Watercolors - Mesh Gown Collection
Poses: elephante poses - Get Loose
 
 

No comments: