Jul 31, 2014

Diamonds Are Forever!


Hey!
It's Nina again!
I know I posted another look a while ago, but as I told you, lately I've been quite busy and I didn't have time to post the looks I had prepared...
The main item I want to show you in this post, is the stunning Mistress gown by Masoom, currently featured at The Month of Games. This event ends today so you better hurry up to get this beauty.


 
I also want to show you my hat and my bowtie which are by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations. Both of them are made for the A6D event, which is held both at the A6D sim and at the mainstore. Here's how it works. At the A6D sim you can find the tophat and buying this, gives you a HUD with a 50% discount for the second item, the bowtie, which can be found at the mainstore.
My Sparkling Diamonds are by elephante poses and I got them a while ago. I think they look pretty cool with this look and in this setting, don't you think? They give even more charm and mystery to my look! :)






 
 

Skin & Appliers for Hands & Feet: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lola
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 34
Tattoo: {.::GFD::.} - Black Fly (Free gift)
Lipstick: Izzie - Ginerva Lipstick - Glossy Apricot
Hair: Exile - Blown Away - Light Blondes
Gown: Masoom - Mistress Gown (at The Month of Games)
Hat: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Checkmate Tophat (for A6D event, located at A6D)
Bowtie: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Checkmate Bowtie (for A6D event, located at the mainstore)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Piano Keys Silver Polish (slink)
Shoes: Miss Canning - Janine Heels - Slink Feet High Only - Black
Bracelet: Opal - Black Only Bracelet
Poses & Diamond Props: elephante poses - Sparkling Diamonds
 
 
 
 


No comments: