Jul 19, 2014

Say Something!

 Hello ladies!
 
It's summer time and it's time to go and hang out in some beaches and sunbathe by the seaside. Baja Norte is the perfect place to chill and relax while listening to the serene sound of the waves while chatting with your friends.
At my visit there, I put on the really cute Say Something Top and skirt by Entice. It's a mesh outfit that comes with a HUD which gives you the opportunity to change it's colors. I have to admit that Entice is a new to me store and I'm really impressed by their clothes and styling. I bet that you'll see me wearing more Entice clothes very often from now on. ;)
 
 
 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Ursula Gacha - V1 Rare
Eyes: FAKE - Dark Hazel
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 31
Hair: D!va - Flora
Top & Skirt: Entice - Say Something HUD
Necklace: [teas.s] - Lollipop Necklace - Silver - Mint Candy
Bracelet: [teas.s] - Conversation Trinket - Silver - Me + You
Mesh Hands and Feet by Slink
Poses: Elephante Poses: Lay Me Down
 

No comments: