Jul 28, 2014

Frozen!

 Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn.
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand, in the light of day.
Late the storm rage on!
The cold never bothered me anyway...
 
Hello my (Frozen) friends!
 
The Month of Games is a fashion event that I'm really enjoying! I've already showed you some of the creations that are currently featured there and today I'll show you one of my favorite items: The Princess Frostine gown by Masoom! I immediately fell in love with it as it reminds me of one of my favorite movies: Frozen! In the beginning I was planning to create a look influenced by the main protagonist/antagonist, Elsa. However, when I saw the fantastic Blown Away hairstyle by Exile at the Hair Fair, I immediately changed my mind! Blown Away is the perfect hairstyle for a Snow Queen look.

 
 
 My beautiful tiara is one of GFD's latest releases and is featured at the Fantasy Room. It's a mesh tiara which is simple but at the same time gives my look elegance and royalty. And guess what? It costs only 50L!!! A real catch!
 
 
A lady of the snow cannot be tanned. Hester is a pale skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins and is one of their latest releases!
Finally all the poses are by elephante poses and are called Let It Go. I felt that I couldn't use any other poses for this look! Their name absolutely matches my look!




 
 
Have fun shopping! xxx
 
 

Skin and Appliers for Hands & Feet: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Hester
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Exile - Blown Away - Light Blondes
Dress & Magic Wand: Masoom - Princess Frostine (at Month of Games)
Tiara:  {.::GFD.::} - Ethnic Swirls Tiara - Silver (50L at Fantasy Room)
Necklace: LB Jewels - Arcanum Necklace - Silver (group gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Shoes: Miss Canning - Crystal Heels (Slink Feet High) - Blue/Plain
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Wet Polish - Sky Silver RARE ( previous gacha at Oh My Gacha!)
Poses: elephante poses - Let It Go

Sim: Alirium





No comments: