Jul 22, 2014

My Animal Attraction!

 Hey everyone!
How's it going? I'm really excited today because I found some great deals to show you! So, I hope you'll enjoy this post as much as I do! ;)
As you probably already know, I'm a huge fun of Sassy! It's one of my favorite stores for clothes as it offers a variety of styles and designs. Casual, minimal chic, formal, romantic, are just a few of the styles that you can find if you visit the mainstore. :)
The second good thing is that Sassy! offers great deals but also many gifts and freebies to their group members! Yay! So today I'm wearing one of Sassy's! latest releases which comes as a free group gift! Woo hoo! Animal Attraction is a minimal chic dress in a beautiful and girly pink color!
I matched my Animal Attraction with a variety of accessories by BSD Design Studio, another awesome store for accessories and jewelry! BSD Design Studio is participating in a lot of events this month and offers some great deals like the items I'm showing. My Fashion Trend Shoes are currently featured at The Month of Games event and are available in many colors. The Month of Games is a really cool event and you can find some great designs inspired by games, fairy tales, movies, etc. Stay tuned because I'm planning to show you more items from this event! ;)
My Legendary Beauty Handbag, also by BSD Design Studio at The Month of Games is a gacha item. I'm showing the Pink version which is one of the RARE items. :)
 
 

 
If you're into gachas, then you should definately visit the Save The Date Event as BSD Design Studio is offering the Top Model Necklace again as a gacha. I'm very much into jewelry and this necklace is one of my favorite ones in my inventory. It's perfect for the summer and it combines luxury with simplicity. ;) I'm wearing the Purple Pink version which is a RARE one.
Finally, my new skin is a free group gift by Lumae. Lumae is the new name of the very well known skin store AEVA. Odette is a lovely lady with a simple and sophisticated make-up. While you're at Lumae mainstore, make sure you get the rest of the group gifts. The designer is very generous and she offers to her group members some beautiful and magical skins. 
 



Hair: Truth - Faye
Eyes: FAKE - Dark Hazel
Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Odette/ Tone 4 - Dawns Kiss (Group Gift)
Dress: Sassy! - Animal Attraction (Group Gift)
Necklace: BSD Design Studio - Top Model - Purple Pink RARE (at Save the Date)
Handbag: BSD Design Studio - Legendary Beauty - Pink - RARE (at The Month of Games)
Shoes: BSD Design Studio - Fashion Trend - Pink (at The Month of Games)
Poses: elephante poses - Let it Go
 
Sim: Frisland


 

No comments: