Apr 18, 2015

- Pink in Spring -

 
About a week ago I visited the brand new mainstore of Amiable. While I was there, I remembered that there's a bunch of group gifts available to the public. The group is free and the gifts are totally worth joining it! My Flared Midi Skirt is one of these free beauties by Amiable. Perfect for spring! <3
 
My adorable knit top is one of the latest releases by Pulcino. Mari Spring Knit is available at Kiyomizu Shopping Mall in several colors.



As for my adorable hairstyle, Umeko by Ayashi, you can find it at 100 Block Fashion Fair. I love grabbing and showing new hair, especially when they are high quality and affordable! Umeko is 50% off sale throughout the duration of this fair! :D
 
Another fair that you might wish to visit is the Pose Fair. If you're a fashion blogger or if you love posing and taking photos in SL, then Pose Fair is definately a must-go venue. Fashiowl Poses is offering a variety of cute props with poses as exclusives for the Pose Fair. Here I'm showing My Tablet. <3


Last but not least, have a look at my cute ballerina shoes. :) The Fossils by Loordes of London can be found at Designer Showcase and are available in several colors. :)








Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Stephanie - Easter Skin
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Secret Garden - Concrete Eyes (at Designer Showcase)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ayashi - Umeko (50% off at The 100 Block Fashion Fair)
Top: Pulcino - Mari Spring Knit - Pink (at Kiyomizu Shopping Mall)
Skirt: Amiable - Flared Midi Skirt (Group Gift)
Shoes: Loordes of London - The Fossils - CB - #92  (at Designer Showcase)
Nail Polish: La Boheme - French Romance
Poses and Tablet: Fashiowl Poses - My Tablet (at Pose Fair)
 
Sim: Alirium

 

No comments: