Nov 9, 2014

- Young Lady -

 
 
 
 
Hi everyone!
 
I was looking at my inventory the other day to see if I have any items that I have forgotten to show. I am such a fashion addict and I have such a huge closet that it's difficult to pick what to show and what not. Anyway, while I was looking, I noticed that I had completely forgotten to show a really wonderful dress. I'm refering to Young Lady by MONTONY. This romantic dress was released a few months ago and I'm still wondering how could I forget to show such a beauty. Young Lady is a mesh long dress with perfect details. It's available in several colors and it was so hard to pick a favorite so I decided to take some photos with all of them. :)
 
Enjoy!
 

 









Skin: WoW Skins - Star - Tan - July 2014 group gift
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Pewter
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Elikatira - Richelle
Dresses: MONTONY - Dress Young Lady - Milk, Navy, Red, White
Necklace: Pure Poison - Lucrezia Necklace
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Danielle Bracelets (Group Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink -
Nail Polish - ZOZ - Candy Lines Polish Slink
Poses: elephante poses - Say It Ain't So
 
Sim: D!va


 



No comments: