Nov 13, 2014

- Angel With A Pure Heart -


Hello my dear readers! Hope everyone is well. This month has been so difficult for me as I'm super busy in my real life. I found some time earlier this week to make a new look to share with you but I didn't have time to complete the post until today. So, here it is and I really hope that you like it!
 
I wanted a cute fantasy look for today as I had a bunch of adorable fantasy accessories to show like the Fountain Pen Of A Pure Heart by Cila, the Essential Headpiece by Gala Fashion Design and the Druid's Call Necklace by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations.

 
My lace bodysuit in pastel lilac is by 1 Hundred and I matched it with some lilac slink appliers by MUA and the Ultraviolet eyes by Crow!



 
Time for me to go back to my real life. Thanks for reading and take care everyone! xxx
 
 



Skin, Eyebrows & Lips: Flounce - Amelia - Fairie - Winged
Eyes: Crow - Ultraviolet Eyes Two - 1
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 35
Hair: Olive - The Roise Moon Hair
Circlet: Gala Fashion Design - Essential Headpiece - Gold (at We <3 RolePlay)
Bodysuit: 1 Hundread - Diva Bodysuit - Lilac (at Designer's Showcase)
Wings: Cila - Cloud Wings - Baby Pink (Lucky Board prize)
Socks: Mon Cheri - OTK Socks
Hands by Slink
Necklace: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Druid's Call - Wisdom Gold Necklace
Arm Jewelry: Feel - Butterfly Body Jewelry
Nail Polish: MUA - Magic - Slink
Staff: Cila - Fountain Pen Of A Pure Heart - Gold
Poses: Sweet Sacrifice - Frolicking & Moved By Nature (at Fit For A Princess)
 


 

No comments: