Nov 6, 2014

- Fall At Intro -

 
Hi everyone!
 
Some time ago I tried to teleport at Intro sim to take some photos as it's one of my favorite places to shoot. I was really surprised as I could no longer find the destination. At first I was worried that it closed down so I immediately wanted to know what's going on. As some of you may know, Intro is the home of some really cute stores such as B.C.C, *(OO)*YUKI, ur.favorite.one, VCO and Howl. I checked the designers' profiles to see if there's been any change but I couldn't find anything that suggests such a thing. I soon realized that there was probably a renewal. :)
Indeed it was! I managed to teleport there a couple of days ago and instead of finding the usual dream-like sim among the sky and clouds (which you can see here), I found a cute little town during autumn! There's an adorable narrow alley with small stores, a tea party and a train route.
I immediately picked up some warm autumn clothes to shoot it this sweet town.
The outfit I'm wearing is by Sugar Button Boutique and it's one of her exclusives releases for The Black Dot Project. The outfit is adorable and perfect for this season! :)



As I'm in autumn colors today, I picked up the latest nail polish by Pulcino which is a free prize for Kawaii Mini Hunt. If you like cute, girly and adorable items then this is a hunt you'll love! You can see the participating stores, the prizes and their hints in their official site. 







Skin: Mother Goose's - Abigail - LB/Winter (Lucky Board Prize)
Eyes: MUDSKIN - Twinkle Eyes - Brown 1
Lashes: Redgrave - 41 Hollywood
Hair: Elikatira - Bevin
Leaves: Persefona - Leaves In Hair - Orange
Dress & Socks: Sugar Button Boutique - Winters Walk Outfit - Brown (at The Black Dot Project)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Tooth Decay (Kawaii Mini Hunt prize)
Shoes: Ashmoot - Dolly Ankle Boots - Dark Brown
Umbrella & Poses: Icons Of Style - Umbrella Poses - Pack 2 - Leafs
 
Sim: Intro





 

No comments: