Nov 17, 2014

- A November Afternoon -

 
Hiya mates!
 
How's everyone?
 
I'm really excited because earlier this month I discovered a new to me store, NeW Way! As most of you probably know, I am so keen in getting to know new designers so I couldn't wait to let you know about NeW Way! :) So, let's see... NeW Way is a little store which offers a variety of mesh clothes: skirts, pants, jackets, scarfs, etc. Most of their apparel so far are every day, casual and minimal chic. Today I showing a mini dress and a fur jacket from their fall collection which are available in more colors and patterns. Definately go and visit the mainstore. Even if you're not into shopping just go to have a look around and adore their cute little sim. 


 
I'm a huge make up addict and ever since I got my slink hands and feet I'm crazy with nail polishes! La Boheme is definately a really active make up store. Their fall collection of slink appliers is a great one and suits perfectly this season. Here I'm showing Karma, a hud with dark(ish) colors. It's an exclusive for My Slink Obsession along with a few other releases.




Also check out my new pumps! They're so sophisticated, aren't they? They are by DE Boutique and are available at Designer's Showcase! <3








 Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelyn Apricot (at Designer Circle)
Eyes: Mudskin - Twinkle Eyes - Brown 2
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 35
Eye Liner: [THD] - Bold Liner
Lips: LOUX - Sensual Lipstick 16 (at Designer's Showcase)
Hair: Elikatira - Richelle
Dress: NeW Way - Mini Dress Leather - Brown
Jacket: NeW Way - Fur Animal - Light 5
Necklace: 22769 ~[accessories]~ - Ever Spinning Wheel Necklace - Gold
Watch: RealEvil Industries - LUX Viva Watch
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Karma - Slink (at My Slink Obsession)
Shoes: DE Boutique - Autumn 2014 - Twin Life Heels Essentials - Nude/Brown (at Designer's Showcase)
Poses & Umbrella: Icons of Style - Umbrella Poses - Pack 1 - Leafs
 
Sim: Intro



 

No comments: