Nov 23, 2014

- The Alchemist -


 
Hiya mates!
 
Soooo, as I think it's well known, I really like visiting fashion events, especially when they are fantasy related. :) Unfortunately this month I have been rather busy in real life so I only glanced at a few events but didn't really focus on any of them extensively.
 
Anyway, before November ends, I really wanted to show you the adorable Oriental Alchemist by Cila. This cutie is available at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival as a (what else?) gacha. =] It's available in several colors and one rare. Nope, the pink version I'm showing is not the rare one. I know, I know, this is what you probably wanted to see but, hey! Pink is my color! Give me anything in pink, I'll wear it! Shoes, clothes, make up, etc, pink is my favorite color ever! <3



 
Gachas are quite affordable which is great and I'm sure we all love them for that as we love in general cheapies and offers. =] In my previous post I introduced CottonCANDYmonsteR, a store which focuses on cute and gilry releases of high quality BUT low prices!!! Today I'm wearing their latest make up, the Disco Dream Eyeshadow. I'm wearing the Princess version but you can get the whole fatpack for only 30L! Amazing, right?
 
 
Another store which offers great deals is Celestics. I have shown Celestics before, but to refresh your memory, it's a rather new pose store mainly for fantasy poses and props. Since it's new, it offers a lot of dollarbies and poses in low rices. Both poses I'm showing cost only 15L each. :)
 


 

 
 
Anyway, that's all for today. Happy shopping everyone. xxx




Skin: ANGELICA - Violet - Dolly
Eyebrows: ANGELICA - Violet Eyebrows - Lavender - Dark
Eyes: Mudskin - Twinkle Eyes - Misc1
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 37
Eyeshadow - CottonCANDYmonsteR - Disco Dream Eyeshadow - Princess
Hair: Ayashi - Zarina
Outfit, Shoes & Staff: Cila - The Oriental Alchemist - Pink (Gacha at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Altocumulus (Kawai Mini Hunt Prize)
Necklace, Earrings & Rings: Empyrean Forge - Reverie Starlight 
Pose 1: Celestics - Fairy Fever
Pose 2 & Butterfly Prop: Celestics - From The Woods
 
Sim: Alirium



 

No comments: