Oct 3, 2014

- Candy Fair 2014 -


 
Hello everyone!
 
I have some awesome news! The Candy Fair is back in second life for its 2nd annual edition. As the name suggests it's a fair sweet like candy. :) Candy Fair officially opens today and it will last until October 17th. You have exactly two weeks to visit it, admire the adorable location and shop a few goodies. :) This year's Candy Fair is comprised of 2 sims: Sugar Rush and Candywood. More than 100 designers are participating and you can select among a great variety of creations such as clothes, poses, furniture & decor, accessories, skins, make up & hair. All of them offer some special releases designed exclusively for the Candy Fair.
Fortunately we bloggers got an early access so I had enough time to look around and select everything I want to share with you. Many thanks to all the designers who so kindly provided me with their items for my blog. <3
 
And now let's have a look at the items I picked up for today's post!
I'm very fond of decor and furniture that is showcased in Candy Fair. I have a thing for cute and sweet furniture so I was looking forward to see what creations are available at this fair.
One of my favorite decor items is the Cupcake Chair by Axix which can be found in a majority of colors.
HopScotch is offering a Cotton Candy Machine in 3 colors. If you click it, you'll receive some cotton candy. So cool, right?



 My Brias Skin in Cotton Candy is by .{yumyums}. . I am aware of this store for a lot of time now and I have blogged it in the past but I haven't checked out their creations for ages. I'm so glad I familiarized myself again with this store through Candy Fair as it offers some really adorable creations. I'm such a skin addict so naturally when I realized that .{yumyums}. releases skins I became super excited! Brias is available in several skin tones and every tone includes different options for eye brows, freckles and blush.
My outfit is the exlusive release of Moon Amore for the Candy Fair. Both the shirt and the romper are available in several colors.
Moon Amore is also offering some gachas at the Gacha Garden of Candy Fair. There are 9 common items and 1 RARE which includes all the things! Who's going to be the lucky one to win it? ;)
 
 
 Before I return to my real life I also want to introduce a new to me store, #adored. It's a store that specializes in make up and I discovered it while blogging for Candy Fair. Today I'm wearing the Cuppy Cake Nails for slink hands and feet. :)
 
 
Have a fantastic shopping experience at Candy Fair. :)
 
 
 
 
Skin: .{yumyums}. - 2 - Brias - Cotton Candy Skin/ Full Body Freckles/ Blush 2 (at Candy Fair
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Blitz Eyes - Russian Blue (Group Gift)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair & Bow: Ploom - Plasma - Candy
Shirt & Romper: Moon Amore - Kuki - Simple Shirt & Romper (at Candy Fair)
Bag: Moon Amore - Simple Bag (Gatcha at Candy Fair)
Gum: Moon Amore - Gumpack (Gatcha at Candy Fair)
Hands by Slink
Bracelets: HopScotch - Sugar Pearls - Pastel (at Candy Fair)
Nail Polish: #adored - Cuppy Cake Nails Slink (at Candy Fair)
Stockings: Cannibelle - Sweetest Stockings - Candy Rain Stockings - Pink (Gacha at Candy Fair)
Pose & Candy Fluff: HopScotch - Candy Fluff (at Candy Fair
Shoes: Miss Canning - High Top Sneakers
 
Decor
HopScotch - Cotton Candy Machine - Blue (at Candy Fair)
Axix - Cupcake Chairs - Strawberry/Cream and Mint/Cream (at Candy Fair)
 
 
 


No comments: