Oct 4, 2014

- Candy Girls -


 
Hello everyone!
 
I'm continuing to walk around the Candy Fair to find more candy sweet items to show you! For today's post the blogger Baby Direwytch (Punky) helped me as I wanted to show a friends pose. It's my first collaborative work so I was a bit worried. Thankfully Punky was very helpful and we had an excellent collaboration. Both of us are perfectionist so it took us quite some time to match our outfits and decide on the poses and the background. But in the end we made it and I'm very satisfied with the result.
Here Punky and I are showing Sweetness, a friends pose by *EverGlow*. Sweetness is an exclusive release for the Candy Fair and it's an adorable pose to use with your friend.




You can see the photos Punky took at her own blog: Happily Shopping. There you can also get the details for her cute look. ;)





 
And now let's move to my look!
Eat Me dress is the exclusive release Violent Seduction has made for the Candy Fair. It's available in several colors, all of which have the chocolate details you can see. To be honest, this dress is one of the items I was really looking forward to blog. Once the designer uploaded the photo on her flickr, I immediately fell in love with it and couldn't wait for Candy Fair to open so I can get it. I have a thing for girly dresses with bows and hair accessories so this dress is one my favorites in my closet. :) I also have to admit that before Candy Fair I wasn't very familiar with Violent Seduction. I knew it as a store that specializes in cute, girly and lolita creations but I don't think I had payed much attention at it. I'm so glad I got to know it more through Candy Fair. I had a detailed look at their mainsotre and their releases are simply wonderful! I'm pretty sure that I'll show it again at my blog. :)




My Vixen hair is the latest release by Truth and is available at Uber. The theme for this round is 50 Shades and is adult oriented. But, as you can see, Vixen is simply adorable with a cute look. ;)





Before I return at my real life, I want to introduce to my blog a brand new second life store, Miwa's Airship. This store is very fresh as it opened a while ago. It's still small as it hasn't released many creations yet but from the designs that are available at the moment I can tell that Miwa's Airship is very promising! You can find clothes and accessories all of which are cute, girly and sweet. Today I'm wearing the Cute Boots in Yellow. These beauties are available in several colors but the Yellow version can be purchased for free as it's a lucky board prize! 





Anyway, I should return back to my real life. See you all very soon. <3

 
 
 


On Nina
 Skin: Chickadee - Misa Skin - Nude - Light Brows - Dark Freckles
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eyes - Ocean
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Truth - Vixen (at Uber)
Dress & HeadBow: Violent Seduction - Eat me - Cream (at Candy Fair)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: #adored - Sweet Tooth Manicure (at Candy Fair)
Stockings: Cannibelle - Cupcake Cameo Stockings - Yellow (Gacha at Candy Fair)
Boots: *Miwa's Airship* - Cute Boots - Yellow (Lucky Board Prize)
Single Poses: *Ever Glow* - Juicy (at Candy Fair)
Friends Poses: *EverGlow* - Sweetness (at Candy Fair)
 



 

No comments: