Oct 23, 2014

- Back To The 60s -


Hey everyone!
 
Today I wanted to do a '60s look as I found some really great retro items at Fashion's Story Fair!
All the items I'm showing from Fashion's Story Fair are new and exclusive releases.
My colorful dress and boots are by LavandaChic and they're some of my favorite items from the whole fair. The dress is available in 3 versions and a variety of color options. I picked up one of the bright colorful ones with the floral patterns as I love this color combination!
 
The '60s is a decade that is well known for its music and the great bands that flourished like The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Fashiowl Poses is offering some great vinyl gachas that you should definately play!



I also want to mention my new slink appliers by La Boheme! Tracers are also inspired by the '60s and is one of the variety of sets that La Boheme is offering at Fashion's Story Fair!


 




Skin: Chickadee - Sera Skin - Fire II
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Freakshow - Blue (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Truth - Sara
Dress: LavandaChic - 60s Dress 1- Yellow (at Fashion's Story Fair)
Boots: LavandaChic - 60s Boots - Yellow (at Fashion's Story Fair)
Necklace: Lumiere - Kettle Necklace
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Tracers - Slink (at Fashion's Story Fair)
Poses & Props: Fashiowl Poses - Vinyl (Gacha at Fashion's Story Fair)  
 
Sim: Tableau



By the way, while working on this look, I felt like I needed to listen to some great 60s music to get some inspiration. I'm sharing one of my favorite songs with you!



 
 

No comments: