Oct 31, 2015

- Sweet Darling -



Hey everyone!

I know I blogged a look a few hours ago but here I am again with another post!

I will not show you some more new releases but rather, the items I'm featuring, were released a few months ago, in particular, in August. I had taken these pictures back then but due to some Real Life issues, I was unable to complete and publish my post. Today I had some free time, so I thought, why not completing the post? After all, I'm featuring some really adorable items. Giannini Dress is by Modern Couture and it was an exclusive release for The Instruments, August round. It's available in several fabric options. I'm wearing Rose, simly because I love the combination of pink, purple and yellow. And of course, I adore everything pink! Total pink girl here!
I'm also showing Shaylee hair by Truth. Isn't she the sweetest? So serene and curly! I simply love Truth Hair! <3


Skin & Appliers: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Savanah V1
Mesh Body, Hands by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Vanilla Soul Eyes
Lashes: Oceane - Frizz Mesh Lashes
Hair: Truth - Shaylee
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Parissa Gold
Gown: Modern Couture - Gianini Dress - Rose
Necklace: E C R U - Althea Necklace Gold
Poses: MUA - Turn

Piano: Kaerri - Garden Piano
Vase: Kaerri - Floral Table Vase
 
Sim: Ippos

- N <3