May 25, 2016

- A Colorful Spring Day -


It's been quite a lot of time since the last time I blogged something by Kyoko Couture. So today I'm really excited because I'm showing two new pieces by this cute Asian store: a top & a skirt which are available at Creators Collection Box. Both the top and the skirt can be found in several colors and can be bought either together or separately. I matched them with some adorable tights by Milk Tea and a wonderful pair of heels by Entice.
My doll-like skin is a new release by Enfer Sombre for Whimsical and my hair by Ayashi for Hairology. I really this hairstyle! So cute and girly. It reminds me of Japanese anime, like Sailor Moon! <3
Finally teleport at Tres Chic as Fashiowl Poses offer some great props! Today I'm showing this beautiful bicycle!


Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Glint Blue Indigo Eyes NEW
Skin: Enfer Sombre - May Skin - Peach Tone, Lipstick 3 (at Whimsical) NEW
Hair: Ayashi - Nodoka Hair (at Hairology) NEW
Top: Kyoko Couture - Puffy Sleeve Blouse - Pink(at Creators Collection Box) NEW
Skirt: Kyoko Couture - Sarah Skirt - Pink/White (at Creators Collection Box) NEW
Stockings: Milk Tea - Those Bunny Tights - White NEW
Shoes: Entice - Run To You Heels - Lights
Nail Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Werk The Spotlight
Bicycle, Camera, Mobile Phone & Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Birthday Bicycle (at Tres ChicNEW


- N <3

No comments: