Jun 30, 2017

- Santorini -

Following my recent post entitled "Mykonos", inspired by summer in Greece and more specifically in Mykonos, I decided to do a series of posts inspired by this theme.


My second post is inspired by the beautiful island of Santorini thanks to one of the latest releases by Your Dreams for  Tres Chic. As in my Mykonos post, here I also have a simple and fresh summer look wearing a beach outfit by Lybra, released a couple of months ago for N21 and a short hairstyle by Wasabi Pills, which will soon be available at this year's Hair Fair.


Will I continue my journey and make more "Summer in Greece" posts? Maybe... I love the idea but it also depends on my time and mood. Stay tuned and enjoy your summer...

<3


Head & Eyes: LeLutka - Bento Head - Cate
Ears:
Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Body:
Maitreya - Lara
Eyes Applier:
Suicidal Unborn - Hadria Eyes - 10
Skin, Lipstick & Eyeshadow:
Glam Affair - Ravenna (LeLutka Applier) Asia - Lipstick 1 & Eyeshadow 5
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Vamp Pinup 1
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Camille - Style 2 - Basics (at Hair Fair - Blonde/Charity Event Exclusive)
Clothes: Lybra - Cherry Gacha Set - Cherry Coral Bra, G-String, & Cover-Up
Pose: Serendipity - Wishes


Scene
Your Dreams - Houses Of Santorini - Small House(at Tres Chic)




- N <3

No comments: