Feb 8, 2015

- Sia -


 
Hey everyone!
 
As I promised in my previous post, I have another look inspired by the current round of The Fantasy Collective, Under The Sea. :)
 
Today I'm showing Sia set by Luas, in a lovely blue color with details in bright pink. In fact, as most of you probably already know, pink and blue are two of my favorite colors. I love pink and blue in all of their different shades (pastel, bright, dark, etc), which why this look is mostly based on these two amazing colors. <33


 
Chop Shop has released some Valentine inspired new eyes for the Streets of Love. Make sure to check them out as they're so cool, especially for fantasy looks.

 
 
As for my new Saffia heels, they are by LaVian and you can get them at an affordable price at Designer Showcase. I should note that overall LaVian releases urban, every-day, contemporary clothing and shoes. However, from the moment I saw Saffia, I felt they would look great in a fantasy look, so here they are matched with Sia! :)
 




 
 
 Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Thanks Giving Skin 2014
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Love Me? - Cotton Candy (at Streets of Love)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Hair: Exile - Windsong
Top, Thong, Headpiece and Pauldrons: Luas - Sia - Blue (at The Fantasy Collective)
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Chevron Lace White (Prize for Finding The Fairy Tale Hunt)
Necklace: Tantalum - Silver Whistle Necklace (at The Hipster Fair)
Ring: Tantalum - Love Ring (at The Hipster Fair)
Arm Jewelry: Feel - Butterfly Body Jewelry
Shoes: LaVian - Saffia Heels (at Designer Showcase)
Pose 1: Sweet Sacrifice - Sweet Princess (at Fit for a Princess)
Pose 2: Sweet Sacrifice - My Secret (at Fit for a Princess)

Sim: Elven Forest


Kisses,
- N <3
 


No comments: