Mar 3, 2015

- Town Girl -

 
 
Hello everyone!
 
Hope everyone is doing great! Sorry, I wasn't around much during February but I had a very important deadline to work for in RL so I didn't have much time to keep you update with what's going on in SL fashion world.
Anyway, I'm back now, so here is my first post for this month with some really cute and girly creations by brands such as Ayashi, Miwa's Airship and Cila. To be honest, these beauties were released last month and I created this style to post it during the durination of certain events that were going on. I thought I could manage to find some time for another February post, but unfortunately I was way to busy with my RL deadline, I didn't manage to find time until today that I'm all free again. :) I hope you like my photos and you can find everything at the mainstores of every brand.











Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}kins - Avril Apricot Special
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Tempest Silver Eyes
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ayashi - Midori
Mesh Body by Slink
Outfit: Miwa's Airship - Long Jacket #2
Shoes (with Socks): Cila - First Love Heels Dark
Poses: Eternal Dreams - Tallulah
 
Sim: Tableau 



 Kisses,
- N <3
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!