May 30, 2015

- Flutterby -

 
 
I'm finally back to blogging! :)
 
I'm sorry I didn't blogged much the last couple of weeks. Those of you who follow me in my flickr, you will know that my laptop had shut down and wasn't working. Now I have it back, it's repaired and I'm back to let you know about all the hot  events and steals & deals in second life fashion. :)
 
Scroll down this post and find all the details. :)



 


 
 
 
 
 
Skin: Lumae - Jewel - Awestruck V2 - Satin NEW
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Secret Garden - Stone Eyes
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ayashi - Beki - (at Cosmetic Fair) NEW
Dress: Entice - Fragile Dress - Lilac (only 10L at the Wash Cart Sale) NEW
Nail Polish - MUA - Snake (at Cosmetic Fair) NEW
Jewelry: Stars! - Earth Stones - Fruit Cocktail NEW
Shoes: Glamistry - Aster Heels NEW
Props & Poses: Image Essentials - Flutterby - Gacha NEW  
 





Happy shopping,
- N
 
 

 

No comments: