Sep 29, 2015

- Thirst -





 
 
Hello everyone!
 
It's the end of September which means that Halloween is approaching really fast. Gothic, vampy, macabre... These are just a few of the words that come to my mind when I think of Halloween. So, today I have a look related to these themes. :)
 
Figment is participating in the new round of The Fantasy Collective with Famine, a dark blood-stained mesh dress.
 
I matched this gothic dress with a bunch of dark accessories by ~*Souzou Eien*~, CilaOceane & a dark romantic hair wreath by Persefona.
 
Last but not least, have a look at my very long wavy hair. The beautiful Silva is a new release by [RunAway] and is available at We Love To Role Play. As most of you know, I'm a total hair freak and I love to show hair by different hair designers. [RunAway] is a relatively new hair store to me. I have more [RunAway] hair in my inventory but it's the first time I'm showing them in my blog. Silva is definately an amazing hairstyle and I can tell you, you're going to see more [RunAway] hair in my blog very soon. :)

 









Skin: Lumae - Adore - Varda// Bathory
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Mudskin - Twinkle Eyes - Misc 6
Lashes: Oceane - Exxentrique Mesh Lashes
Hair: [RunAway] - Silva - Ombres & Roots (at We <3 RP) NEW
Hair Wreath: Persefona - Maki Headband - Black - With Pearls
Blood Flick: Tori-Tastic - Traces of A Good Meal Blood
Dress: Figment - Famine Dress - Red (at The Fantasy Collective) NEW
Tattoo: White Widow - Desperado
Nail Polish: Ma Vie - Les Vernis - Spook
Collar & Cuffs: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - Sweetheart Collar & Cuffs NEW
Pose 1: Fashiowl Poses - Who Is There? NEW
Pose 2: Fashiowl Poses - Witch Spellwand NEW
Lattern: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - Light of the Watch (at the Allhallows Eve Showcase Festival) NEW
Scythe: Cila - Sickle of the Nightmare (at The Gathering) NEW
 
Sim: The Looking Glass

Kisses,

- N <3