Sep 22, 2015

- Ruby -

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted for the hots in SL fashion. RL kept me away from SL. I don't want to get into details but I have just started a new life and I'm trying to settle down. :) But now I am back!!!! :)
 
Anyway, let's get into SL... There's been so many new releases and events since I was last online and I am trying to catch up and inform you on all the new things. So, what's today's trends? Some amazing new releases by Luas, Truth, La Boheme and an lar [poses] in a sexy gorean look. Enjoy...!

 












Skin, Appliers & Ears: Lumae - Adore - Saffron
Mesh Body & Hands by Slink
Eyes: Chop Shop - Ry - Yellow
Lashes: Oceane - Frizz Mesh Lashes
Eyeshadow: La Boheme - Glamour Eyes - Bast Set 1 - 3 (at We <3 RP) NEW
Lipstick: La Boheme - Kissable Ornate Lips - Set 2 - 1(at We <3 RP) NEW
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Aega Gold NEW
Hair: Truth - Ami - Reds NEW
Outfit: Luas - Verina (Gacha at Jackpot Gacha Fair, 30L/play) NEW
Pose: an lar [poses] - All That Series NEW
 
Sim: Ippos


Kisses,

- N <3