Dec 6, 2015

- Charlotte's Roses -



Milk Tea is participating at the Kinky Event with Charlotte's Roses, an adorable lingerie set in floral patterns. I got my hair by Ayashi from We <3 RP. You can get get Kiwi in a blueish/greenish color for free as a hunt prize at We <3 RP. As for my adorable hair wreath, it's my Astralia and I bought it during their last sale along with a bunch of other goodies! Magical, isn't it?
 

In case you haven't noticed, I'm wearing a mesh head. Lately I have become a bit addicted to mesh heads! So, I teleported at Genesis Lab to have a look at their mesh heads and I found out that they're offering a bunch of mesh heads as group gifts! Sunny is one of them. She is so beautiful! <3




Mesh Head, Eyes, Make Up & Skin Appliers: Genesis Lab - Genesis Head Sunny (Group Gift)
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Mesh Hands by Slink
Mesh Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Hair: Ayashi - Kiwi (at We <3 RP) NEW
Hair Wreath: Astralia - Nimoe Elfic Headpiece
Lingerie: Milk Tea - Charlotte's Roses - Lace Roses - Light (at Kinky Event) NEW
Stockings: Glitzz - Stella Stockings Pink NEW
Necklace: Baubles! - Crystal Drops (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Gaze NEW
Poses: Vestige - Yes, My Master 1
 
Sim: The Outer Garden

- N <3
 



No comments: