Apr 25, 2016

- Spikes -




Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't post the last few days. I had some unexpected obligations in real life. Anyway, I'm here now & I want to show you some more incredible items you can find at Black Fashion Fair, starting with Janet Hair by Phoenix. I love braids so much & these are so pretty! I definitely recommend them! I'm also showing some cosmetics by MUA & La Boheme, a sexy corset by United Colors & some jewels by ME Jewelry, also available at Black Fashion Fair! <3




The Unknown Hunt is still on & today I picked up a ring by Kitty's Claws. Finally, have a look at my skinny pants. So cool, right? These are a new release by PurpleMoon Creations! <3





Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands & Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Skin: Glam Affair - EuropaEyes: Dulce Secrets - Glint Brown Nougat Eyes(at Designer Showcase) NEW
Eyeshadow: MUA - Eyeshadow Pack - Keila - Nude (at Black Fashion FairNEW
Lips: alaskametro - Liquid Shine Lipgloss - Rose
Hair: Phoenix - Janet Hair - Light Blondes (at Black Fashion FairNEW
Corset: United Colors - Spike Corset (at Black Fashion FairNEW

Pants: PurpleMoon Creations - Dalma Pants - Pack 02 NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. - American Beauty - Pink (at Bodyfy Event) NEW
Necklace & Earrings: ME Jewelry - Fiore - Collar & Earrings (at Black Fashion FairNEW
Ring: Kitty's Claws - Lighting Ring (Prize for The Unknown Hunt) NEW
Shoes: Entice - Living For Love Heels - Solids NEW
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Malthrae French Gold (at Black Fashion Fair) NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Daphne Series (at The Season's Story) NEW

- N <3






No comments: