Jul 24, 2016

- Summer Summer -


I'm really fascinated with the latest releases by Luas. Ainara created some awesome summer outfits this month, such as the Summer Vibes gacha, which I showed you here and a few other outfits for several events. Today I'm showing Iraia Dress, an exclusive for The Secret Affair. I'm also showing one of Ayashi's new hair for Hair Fair. Make sure to visit this charity event for Wigs for Kids and donate.
My poses are by NanTra for GENRE and Serendipity for Pose Lover and my nail polish by Tashi for St. Tropez Market.



Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: La Boheme - Fairy Dust - Set 2 - 2
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Skin & Make up: WoW Skins - Fatma - Milk - Eyeshadow 5 & Lipstick 5
Hair: Ayashi - Kaworu Hair (at Hair Fair) New
Hair Wreath: Ariskea - [Darcy] Flowers Headband [Deeses of Venus]
Dress: Luas - Iraia Dress - White (at The Secret Affair) New
Tattoo: Nanika - Adah Tattoo - Black
Shoes: Slipper - Alani Sandals
Nail Polish: Tashi - Tropical Summer (at St. Tropez Market) New
Pose 1: NanTra - Alaka 'i Hula (at GENRE) New
Pose 2: Serendipity - Curiuos (at Pose Lover) New

- N <3

No comments: