Sep 11, 2016

- Gigi -

The Chapter Four is open and you can find some great things there. Apart from the new hairstyle by Opale and the romantic jewelry set by PurpleMoon Creations which I showed you in my previous post, I got some more things that I want to share with you. :) Luas is offering Gigi. These cool tops & skirts are sold separately, in 5 different colors each so you can mix & match them as you prefer. I matched it with Tinkle shoes by Promagic and in the background I placed some awesome plants by Little Branch. That's all from The Chapter Four for today. :)
As for my hair, it's by Tameless and you can find it at Whore Couture Fair. My skin is a new release by WoW Skins for Designer Showcase and it comes with Omega appliers to wear it on your mesh head. My nail polish is by Tashi and you can find it at Swank. Such a cool nail polish, don't you think? Finally my bat & poses are by NanTra. They were released last month for The Liaison Collaborative and you can now find them at the main store.
Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: La Boheme - [LB Eyes] Fairy Dust Set 2: 7
Skin: WoW Skins - Amber - Milk (at Designer Showcase) New
Hair: Tameless - Ainsley - Fades (at Whore Couture Fair) New
Top & Skirt: Luas - Gigi - Top Floral & Skirt Denim Blue (at The Chapter FourNew
Nail Polish: Tashi - Rainbow Brite (at Swank) New
Leg Spirals & Sandals: PROMAGIC - Tinkle {BrightPink} & Tinlkle Sandals {Light Pink}(at The Chapter FourNew
Earrings & Necklace: Chaos, Panic, & Disorder - Catitude Necklace & Earrings - Siamese
Harley Bat & Poses: NanTra - Aw, C'mon Puddin New

Scene
Little Branch -  TropicalSnow & TropicalSnow*Pink (at The Chapter Four) New
Little Branch - FlowersBed{Daisy}
a.n.c. Ltd. - Garden by anc dotty wild grass - colorfoul
a.n.c. Ltd. - Suger Rose Field
E.V.E. Studio - Dancing Petals Dystopia
Kaerri - Lavender Field
Kaerri - Mouse On Mushroom

- N <3

No comments: