Sep 13, 2014

I Want The Truth!

 
Hi everyone!
 
So much to show you today! But first of all, check out my Tulip hair by Truth! I've always been a huge fan of Truth so I was so happy when I got this new hairstyle as it's absolutely adorable! Curly and wavy hairstyles are some of my favorite. :)
My skin and my make up are also new releases by a new store called StrawBerry. It's a sweet store which offers skins, make up, eyes, shoes, accessories for cute, kawaii and lolita looks. The inworld store is still under constraction and soon more items will be added. Chiharu is a really cute skin with juicy pink lips and an adorable make up!
My Aliki necklace & earrings set by RealEvil is currently available at the Jewelry Fair. The fair opens today to the public and it will run until the 28th. RealEvil is one of the stores that you should definately visit as it offer some really romantic and sweet jewelry.







My ombre dress in pastel colors is not new but I really want to mention it as it's a previous group gift by Sugar Button Boutique and its still available for free!
I really feel like a doll today with all these cute items that I'm wearing so I found the perfect poses to use! Marionette is a playful and fun set of poses by Sweet Sacrifice for Pose Me Amazing event.



 
I also took a close photo of my legs and feet as I wanted to show you my leg jewelery and nail polish. The Chinese Character Jewelry Tattoos by SupaFlyy Fashion is also available at the Jewelry Fair and my Glow slink nail appliers by Enchanted Ink can be found at Happy Holi Fair. The hud includes both pastel and bright colors!








 
Skin: StrawBerry - Chiharu Natural Tone
Brows: StrawBerry - Chiharu Blonde Brows
Blush: StrawBerry - Chiharu Blush Rose
Light: StrawBerry - Chiharu Rose Light
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Blitz Eyes - Russian Blue (Group Gift)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Truth - Tulip - Pastels
Dress: Sugar Button Boutique - Ocean Ombre Flower Dress (March 2014 Group Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Earrings & Necklace: RealEvil - Aliki Set (at Jewelry Fair)
Leg Jewelry: SupaFlyy Fashion - Chinese Character Jewelry Tattoos (at Jewelry Fair)
Nail Polish: Enchanted Ink - Glow - Slink Nail Appliers (at Happy Holi Fair)
Shoes: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Papilio Pumps - Yellow 
Poses: Sweet Sacrifice - Marionette (at Pose Me Amazing HQ)
 
Sim: Lula


 

No comments: