Sep 17, 2014

- Goddess of Earth -


 
Hello everyone!
We <3 Roleplay has a new round and Lumae is participating with Fable, this stunning fantasy skin.
I matched this skin with an awesome pair of dark fantasy eyes by Chickadee which come as a group gift.
I grabbed my crown at the Jewelry Fair from Goth1c0. I'm so excited with this fair as I really adore jewelry. Goth1c0 offers many jewelry and accessories which are great for fantasy and gothic looks. 
 



My outfit is by Luas and I got it as a lucky board prize. There are a few more lucky boards and you can get some awesome gorean outfits for free!



My feet jewelry are by TumbleTwig and I got them from the Jewelry Fair too. As for my nail polish, it's a new release by {MUA}.









Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Fable - Europa (at We <3 Roleplay)
Eyes: Chickadee - Catlike - Stone (Free Gift)
Eye Make Up: Chickadee - Chick Flick Liner - Black (Group Gift) & Dulce Secrets - Fissure Make up
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Cheetah Hair
Crown: Goth1c0 - Dead Raven Crown (at Jewelry Fair)
Outfit: Luas - Niali Red Fur (Lucky Board Prize)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Fans - Slink Nails HUD
Feet Jewelry: TumbleTwig - Ajaw - Ultra Rare (gatcha at Jewelry Fair)
Poses: The Muse Poses - Rumi
 




 

No comments: