Sep 25, 2014

- Watch Out -

 
 
Hey guys!
Tameless has released some new hairstyles recently! I'm such a hair addict and I love long hair! You can imagine then how excited I was when I got Felicia, this sexy and elegant hairstyle!
 




My dress and my shoes can be found at Designer's Showcase. My dress, Riptide, is by Liv-Glam and my cool Wile Stilettos by ECRU.



 
As for my cool and rock Dark Unisex nail polish, it's by Enchanted Ink and is currently available at Happy Holi Fair.









Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Eliana - Tone 3 - Latte//02
Eyes - IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara
Hair: Tameless - Felicia
Dress: [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Riptide (at Designer's Showcase)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Rings: Pure Poison - Ruby Cross Rings (Group Gift)
Nail Polish: Enchanted Ink - Dark Unisex - Slink Nail Appliers (at Happy Holi Fair)
Shoes: ECRU - "Wile" Stilettos for Slink High - Jet/Blush (at Designer's Showcase)
Poses: Ma Vie
 
Sim: Izzie's



 

No comments: