Sep 9, 2014

- The White Queen -


Hello everyone!
A couple of weeks ago I told you about the new skin line, Patience, by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. To refresh your memory, today I'm wearing again Patience. At the moment one skin color is available and in a few days (13th of September) you can find the full release at the store.
 


 
My stunning gown is a group gift by Celestina's Weddings. This store which specializes in formal apparel has amazing group gifts. I have shown some before in my blog and I'll definately show more as each of them is one of a kind. Tresor is a real treasure! <3








Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience Caramel
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Blitz Eyes - Russian Blue (Group Gift)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 - Hollywood
Hair & Crown: Tableau Vivant - Legend Hair - Persephone
Dress: Celestina's Weddings - Tresor (Group Gift)
Necklace: Fairy Tail - Garden (Dollarbie)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Flair - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Set 66 (Subscriber Gift)
Poses: Starry Heaven - Reina Poses
 

 

No comments: