Sep 23, 2014

- Rock My World -



Hi everyone!
This is quick post as I'm a bit busy in real life at the moment.
What I mostly want to show you in this post is my new Patience skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. Patience is a new skin line and you can find it at the mainstore available in several versions. My necklace, earrings, bracelets and eyewear, are all by a bunch of different designers and can all be found at the Jewelry Fair. This month I posted many creations from this fair which ends on the 28th. You still have time to visit this fair and grab some awesome jewelry! ;)
As for my ring, it's a free gift by alterego and it's available in many different color combinations.
 



My new Rogue hairstyle is by Truth and you can find it at this round of Uber event.
As for my amazing new sexy mesh dress, it's a group gift by Moon Amore. 






My shoes are by Miss Canning and my adorable slink appliers by Pulcino. Pates De Fruits is a lucky board prize. ;)







 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience Plain - Color Taupe
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 34
Hair: Truth - Rogue - Messy (at Uber)
Dress: Moon Amore - De Cuero Dress (Group Gift)
Necklace: *Cila* - Roadie Metallic Collar - Mix Titanium (at Jewelry Fair)
Eyewear: Crie Style - KnightMare (at Jewelry Fair
Earrings: Unrepentant - Florentine Earrings (at Jewelry Fair)
Bracelets: [sYs] - AXIOM Bracelets - Silver (at Jewelry Fair)
Ring: alterego - Ring Pops - White (Free Gift at The Emporium)
Tattoo: ZENTRO - Drama Skull Tattoo Uniosex
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Pates De Fruits (Lucky Board Prize)
Shoes: Miss Canning - Anita Heels - Black/Silver


Sim: Lost Town - La Citta Rerduta




 

No comments: