Sep 8, 2014

- Dancing in the Forest -



Hello my amazing readers!
 
Today I have a variety of items to show you from The Designer's Showcase, The Arcade, Happy Holi Fair, and a few more stores!
Let's start with my colorful new dress with the bright floral patterns! Jasmina is by spring.designs and is currently available for this round of Designer's Showcase. I'm showing Jasmina in Morrocon but a few more versions are available and they all contain a hat as well. Spring.designs is a new to me store and I'm very fond of their creations. I found it out a few days ago through Jasmina at Designer's Showcase. This is one of the reasons why I love fashion events & fairs so much! I always get the oportunity to discover new creative designers!





My adorable Fairy skin is a group gift by MUDSKIN. This skin has been around for some time and the gift box contains a few more versions with different make ups!
My eyes are also free and you can get them as a subscriber gift at Musa.

 
 
 
And now let's go back at Designer's Showcase. Appart from Jasmina, I also picked up these cool Kickin shoes for Slink High Feet by LMD. A HUD is included to change the colors so you can experiment with different color combinations.
As for my French nail polish by Enchanted Ink, you can find it at Happy Holi Fair. This bright and colorful fair started at September 1st and runs until the 28th. It offers a variety of items from clothes to make up and I have already shown some of them in previous posts. There are more to come so stay tuned! ;)
 
 
 

  •  
    Skin: MUDSKIN - Fairy 1 (Group Gift June 2014)
    Eyes: Musa - Agate Eyes - Centaurae (Subscribe Gift)
    Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
    Hair: Exile - Dancing On My Own - Wild Fusion 2 (Gatcha at The Arcade)
    Dress: after.spring - Jasmina's Morrocon (at Designer's Showcase)
    Hands & Feet by Slink
    Shoes: LMD - Kickin for Slink High (at Designer's Showcase)
    Nail Polish: Enchanted Ink - French - Slink Nail Appliers (at Happy Holi Fair)
    Bracelet: [tea.s] - Conversation Trinket - Gold - Bite Me
    Earrings: Bens Beauty - Olivia Earrings (Group Gift at The Cosmo Sales Room)
    Bunny: !Ohmai - Usagi Mochi Ice Cream
    Cage with Tweters: !Ohmai - Tweeter Companions
    Poses: The Muse Poses - Rumi
     
    Sim: Offbeat
     
     
     
     
    

    No comments: