Sep 11, 2014

- Aphrodite -

 
 
Hello everyone!
I have some awesome news! For all of you who love jewelry, the Jewelry Fair will start at September 13th until September 28th. The fair is presented by Pale Girl Productions and will showcase new and exclusive jewelry from over 50 of your favorite designers from around the grid. The organisers were kind enough to let us bloggers have early access at the fair so we could keep you informed.
I visited the fair a few times as I needed time to pay close attention to the jewelry featured there so I can give you as much information possible and present you my personal favorites. In total, the Jewelry Fair covers a variety of different tastes and styles. You can find modern, minimal chic, romantic and formal jewelry but also accessories that are good for fantasy, sci-fi or gothic looks.
For my first post I wanted to do a fantasy look which was inspired by Ilsole, this beautiful face chain by X-Animations. Ilsole is available in a variety of colors and it also contains a HUD to change the pearl. X-Animations is offering a few more jewelry at the fair that would look great for fantasy, gorean, and role play looks. It's definately one the stores that I recommend you to visit.
Another store that I also loved is **Feel**. Like X-Animations, **Feel** is also a new to me store. It offers a variety of colorful jewelry from sparkling necklaces to romantic hair accesories. Today I'm showing this adorable Flower & Crystal hair accessory and in my next posts I'll show more!




And now let's move to the rest the things I'm wearing. I wanted to emphasise my jewlery so I didn't want to put on a lot of clothes. I teleported at Luas as it's one of my favorite stores for fantasy apparel. Fortunately I found the Chained Dreams outfit as a free group gift. It's a stunning creation inspired by ancient greek and roman style.
As for my skin, the beautiful Odette, it's a free hunt prize by Lumae for FabFree. The hunt is taking place at FabFree HQ for their birthday. Many designers participate and all the prizes are free.


 

Last but not least, I have another new release to show you. {MUA} has released a few new slink appliers. Today I'm showing Metallic, a really cute but also glam nails hud!






Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Odette - Tone 4 - Honey/ Birthday Kiss (Hunt Prize at FabFree)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Longfall - Blondes
Hair Accessory: **Feel** - Flower & Crystal Hair Accessory Set (at Jewelry Fair)
Face Chain: X-Animations -  SH Face Chain - Ilsole - Gold (at Jewelry Fair)
Top, Skirt, Necklace, Bracelets & Ankles: Luas - Chained Dreams - White (Group Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Metallic - Slink Nails HUD
Poses: aDORKable poses
 


 

No comments: