Oct 1, 2016

- The Craft -

It's almost time for Halloween! Get your broom, your spellbook and your your pet and get ready to practice your craft and celebrate this year's Halloween! Fashiowl Poses have just released some really cool series of props for Salem event. Today I'm showing the Witch Broom series. Stay tuned as I will be showing more of these releases in my upcoming posts. ;) My eyes and my nail polish by La Boheme are also Halloween-themed and you can find them at them at We <3 RP and the Halloween Hunt.
As for my dress, it's a new release by Lybra for Shiny Shabby. I really like this dark blue colour. I find it mystical, royal and sexy at the same time! Finally, have a look at my hair. It was released in September by Elikatira for Hairology. It's never too late to show a beautiful hairstyle! You can find it at the mainstore. :)


Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: La Boheme - Vampyr Humanoid Set 2: 9 (at We <3 RP) New
Skin: Glam Affair - Asia
Make Up: alaskametro - "#onfleek" makeup palette - Eyeshadow 2 & Lipstick 2 New
Hair: Elikatira - Poppy - Brunettes New
Dress: Lybra - Giulia Blue (at Shiny Shabby) New
Necklace: Nord Embel'Lys - Marine New
Nail Polish: La Boheme - [LB Dark Passions] (Prize for Halloween Hunt) New
Cat, Broom & Pose: Fashiowl Poses - Witch Broom (at SALEM) New


Scene
Little Branch - WildMaple.v1 (at Sanarae) New
a.n.c. Ltd. - Suger Rose Field
E.V.E. Studio - Dancing Petals Dystopia
 
- N <3


No comments: