Nov 16, 2016

- Chione -

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I last accompanied my posts with a text as I've been quite busy. However, today I'm making an exception as I absolutely love everything in today's look! Let's start with Iriana Silks, a new gacha by Luas for The Fantasy Gacha Carnival. The flowers and the big pearl rocky accessories are made in great detail and look so realistic! I went for the white version in order to create a winter inspired theme which is intensified by my new hair by Opale for Dreamful event. I tried on the Silver Hud and I immediately fell in love with these shades! They are perfect for winter and for fantasy looks! This particular I'm wearing is such a serene and cool colour!

Finally I added a bit more white by wearing a romantic face accessory by EMO-tions and a new white tattoo by Nanika, both of which are available at On9. Don't miss them!
As for the title of post, Chione, it's inspired by Ancient Greek mythology and Chione, the personification of snow and winter. :)


Head: LeLutka - Stella
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Lurid Cadet Eyes New
Skin: Glam Affair - LeLutka Heads - Debby - Asia New
Lipstick: Glam Affair - LeLutka Heads - Debby Lips Applier 25 New
Hair: Opale - Samanta Hair - HUD Silver (at Dreamful) New
Face Accessory: EMO-tions - Bright Eyes (at On9) New
Silks & Accessories: Luas - Iriana Silks Gacha - White (at Fantasy Gacha Carnival) New
Tattoo: Nanika - Swallow Tattoo - White (at On9) New
Nail Polish: La Boheme - [LB Diti Gold] Omega Manicure & Pedicure (at The Alchemy) New
Wraps: fri.day - Aisling.Wraps - Blush
Pose 1: NanTra - Dangerous When Wet
Pose 2: Serendipity - Lost (Pose Lover) New



No comments: