Mar 20, 2021

- Spring Fun -

Hello everyone! A few days ago I told you that WoW Skins has released a new skin line in this year's Skin Fair. In my previous post I showed the textures for the LeLutka exclusive release. Today I'm showing you the Genus BOM exclusive, which is also an adorable skin! At the end of the post you will find photos of all the new skin textures!  

<3


Head: GENUS Project - Classic Face

Body: Maitreya - Lara

Eyes Appliers: Lueur - Vitrum Eyes 

Skin: WoW Skins - Vicky Skin - Sandy (at Skin Fair)

Hair: Ayashi Sumie (at Kinky Event)

Clothes: Una - Suda (at Equal10)

Pose: Fashiowl Poses - My Roller Skate


Scene

Raindale - Newpoint Gacha (at Access)

Serenity Style - Take My Heart Figurines

Serenity Style - You and Me Wheel Barrow 

LOVE - BELLA FLOWER PATCH PACK

Little Branch - LB_ChokeBerry


Honey, Pearl, Milk, Sandy

Toffee, Latte, Choco

- N <3

No comments: