Dec 1, 2014

- Winter Cutie -

 
 
Hello everyone and have a great month!
 
I have a bunch of new items to show you today: clothing, make up, accessories, etc.
So... Let's see!
 
As I wrote in my previous posts, this month two events with a winter theme are taking place: The Winter Trend SL (which opens in less than a week) and The Frozzen Fair (which opens today). These are two events you shouldn't miss as you can find some really good deals and lots of free gifts! =]
 
There are many warm clothes available in both events and today I'm showing one of my favorite coats, the adorable Winter Coat by Nomi which is an exclusive release for Winter Trend. It was love at first site! I really like cute and girly clothing, so naturally, once I saw this coat, I simply had to show it immediately!
 
I matched this sweet coat with a pair of warm boots by CottonCANDYmonsteR. I really like this store as it has such low prices, yet the quality of their creations is really excellent!
 
Finally, if you're into photography, Fashiowl Poses has made some pretty cool wintery props for The Frozzen Fair. Here I'm showing one of their single poses but there are some really sweet couple poses too. <3
 







Well, that's all for today. Happy shopping!
 
Kisses,
- Nina
 



Skin: Glam Affair - Liv Skin - Artic - 04
Eyes: Loux - Vivid Eyes - Blue 1 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Eyeshadow: WoW Skins - Winter Eyeshadow - Silver (at The Frozzen Fair)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Hair: MOON - Bitter Branches
Earmuffs: Cila - Rabbit Earmuff RARE (Gacha at The Gacha Mania)
Coat: Nomi - Winter Coat - Light Hud (at Winter Trend)
Stockings: Cannibelle - Sweetest Stockings - Candy Rain Stockings
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Lakshmi - Slink Fingernail Hud (Gift at The Frozzen Fair)
Boots: CottonCANDYmonsteR - Fuyu Boots - Princess
Snowball Props & Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Snowballs (at The Frozzen Fair)
 

 

No comments: