Dec 8, 2021

- Angelic Dream -


 <3 

Hi everyone! I've got some great news! Hair is my favourite thing to wear in Second Life and Wasabi is one of my favourite hair brands! So, the great news is that they now have alpha styles and brand new textures! I'm really pleased with their new textures as Wasabi has totally taken them to the next level both with the natural and the fantasy colors! I especially love their roots options! Have a look at the end of my post where I include a pic with all their new hair textures!


Head: LeLutka - Gaia

Body: Maitreya - Lara

Shape: Nuni - Gaia

Eyebrows: Arte - Veslemoy Eyebrows 

Eyes: Arte - Princess Eyes

Skin: *YS&YS* - Rosalie - Tone 00 (at The Holiday Shop & Hop)

Tattoo: Nefekalum Tattoos - Alfheim - Gold (at The Men's Department)

Eyemakeup: Zibska - Rosetta Eyemakeup (at Vanity Event)

Hair Accessory: Zibska - Rosetta Headpiece (at Vanity Event)

Hair: Wasabi - Rio Hair - Roots (at Uber

Dress: Una - Misi (at We <3 RP)

Chains: Una - Misi Chains (at We <3 RP)

Pose: Stardust - Angelic (at Tannenbaum)


Scene

JIAN - Magical Ponies

Simply Shelby - Fairy Wishing Tree Winter Edition (at We <3 RP)

God Mod - Sparkle Floor Stones - Enchanted Winter (at We <3 RP)



- N <3

No comments: