Apr 9, 2013

Spring Time!


Hello everyone!
 
Today I'd like to show you an outfit by Gizza. Gizza is one of my favourite stores and I've realized that I haven't showed you any of its group gifts! So, here it is! :) This cute pink outfit is the November group gift and it's still available! As you can see, it consists of a butterfly t-shirt, jeans, a vest, a belt, a pair of long pink socks and a really pretty bag. Even though it's the November group gift, I think it's a perfect spring outfit!


The colorful necklace I'm wearing is the current group gift by Virtual Impressions and I think it is perfect for spring! I'm also wearing pink nails which is a previous group gift by Bamboo Nails. Unfortunately they are no longer available for free but Bamboo has some amazing group gifts very often so go there to take their current gift.



Hair: Elikatira - Only (store closed)
Outfit: Gizza - November Group Gift
Shoes: Gang/Cold - Valentine Group Gift
Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Tina Necklace Spring (group gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - So Pink (previous group gift)
 
 
Location: Alirium

No comments: