Apr 20, 2013

Spring!!!

Hi everyone!
Here I am showing you another gown by Sascha's Designs. Honestly, I can't stop visiting this store and wearing their group gifts. The gown I'm wearing is the June 2012 group gift. The group is 50L to join. Once you join, you'll find tons of group gifts available at the store!
 

 
 

The necklace I'm wearing is a previous free gift from Virtual Impressions. This store has amazing jewls and many gifts for group members and non members. Go over there to grab their current gifts!

Finally, my new hair is by Truth and if you want to buy it, you can find it at Fameshed. They're not available at the mainstore yet. I think it's a really cute hairstyle and love the curls!! :)



 
Hair: Truth - Tymber at Fameshed (not free)
Gown: SAS - 2012 Gown (group gift)
Necklace: Peach Moonstone and Silver Necklace (previous free gift from Virtual Impressions)
 
 

No comments: