Apr 6, 2013

Silver Beauty!

 
Hello everyone!

A couple of nights ago my friend Jackie and I decided to attend a live show that required a formal dresscode. We had only 15-20 minutes to get ready so I had to decide quickly what to wear. Everytime I'm in a rush to find a formal or semi-formal dress, I go to my Sascha's folder in my inventory as she offers some amazing group gifts. The gown I'm wearing is the November 2012 group gift and it comes with 2 tops. Honestly, I can't decide which top I prefer most as I love them both! The group is 50L to join but Sascha offers one group gift every month and in some special occasions as well. What is more, once you join the group you can get for free all the previous monthly group gifts from the previous years!!! So with 50L you'll instantly get many high-quality gowns and cocktail dresses!
The lovely updo I'm wearing is a previous group gift by Exile. You can subscribe, go to history and find the gifts in the past notices. :)

The beautiful jewls are previous free gifts by Chop Zuey. Chop Zuey has gifts both for their members (there is a fee to join) and for their nonmembers. They place new gifts very often so stop by to see what they are currently offering.
 
 



 

 
 
Hair: Exile - Violetta (group gift)
Lipstick: Ginerva Lipstick - Izzie's Truth District Exclusive Gift
Gown: SAS November 2012 (group gift)
Earrings: Chop Zuey - Kharma Silver Women's Earrings (previous free gift)
Ring: Chop Zuey - Kharma Lovers' Ring (previous free gift)
 
Location: Neva River

 


No comments: