Jul 2, 2015

- Dear Elena -


Hello everyone!
 
As I have already told you, the last few weeks I had to stay away from Second Life due to some Real Life health issues. Unfortunately I missed a lot of events and some amazing new releases.
 
Here is a post with some of the designs that have been released the last few weeks. I checked my inventory, picked up some of my favorite releases by Truth, Cila, and Fashiowl Poses, and I combined them to create an adorable fairy-tale look.
 
Katara  by Truth, Elena by Cila and the Magic Potion by Fashiowl Poses, simply make me dream of another land with princes, princesses, magic, beauty and love! <3

 












Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Daisey 4th July V1 (Gacha) NEW
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Secret Garden - Seafoam Eyes
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Eyebrow Tattoo: {MUA} - Tatoo Stars
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Hair: Truth - Katara - Light Blondes NEW
Corset & Skirt: Cila - Elena - Corset & Long Skirt - Blue NEW
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Happy Mood NEW
Potion and Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Magic Potion NEW  

 



 

No comments: