Jul 18, 2015

- Lace Princess -



Hello my dear readers!
 
I have so many things to show you in this post!
So... Let's start!
 
Hair Fair is finally here and Ayashi is participating with 3 exlusive hairstyles, all of which are cute and girly.Today I'm showing Miko hair. 20% of the profits for every hairstyle that you buy goes to Wigs for Kids charity. So, it's a good time to buy new hair as you assist children who are in need of your help.
 
Now, about my outfit...
 
Cila has done it again with another cute fantasy release! I'm talking about Doris - Lace Princess which is available at Oh My Gacha! Doris is such an adorable outfit! <3 <3 It consists of a coreselet with diamond buttons and a girly skirt. Both the corselet and the skirt have lace details which are so well made that they look very realistic! Doris can be found in 8 common color sets, 2 RARES, a Dark Royal set and a Light Royal set, and an ULTRA RARE Bloody Royal set.


 
Doris inspired me to complete today's look with a bunch of fantasy accessories that I got from all over the grid!
 
My first stop was at Persefona's which offers a wide variety of hair accessories. I got Jenny Wreath in Pink.
 
I also stopped at Genre where I found the incredible Spangled Halo by ~*Souzou Eien*~.
 
FashionTropic event by iNOVARE magazine is still on. Moondance Boutique offers a selection of flower accessories. Here I'm showing one of them, Plumeria Bloom. I'm wearing only the necklace but the set includes earrings and rings as well.
 
All these fantasy accessories look great with Doris set but I also needed a fantasy make up to complete my look. I'm wearing the eye make up set It's A Sin (eye shadow and brows) by The Wicked Peach. As you may remember, The Wicked Peach used to have a mainstore in a land with a few other stores. However, a couple of weeks ago, The Wicked Peach moved to a new, exclusive sim. It's now set in a beautiful forest with lots of flowers, trees and sunlight. You should definately visit it! The sim is also good for photography! :)
 


 
My romantic Rita heels are by DE.Boutique and you can purchase them at this round of Designer Showcase!
 
As for my lovely, sparkling nails, they are a new release by Hello Dave and they're called Vanity. The HUD includes both bright and light colors. They're so pretty, aren't they? <3 <3 <3

 
 
 
 

Skin: Angelica - Violet - Dolly
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Bistre Soul Eyes (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Eye Shadow and Eye Brows: The Wicked Peach - It's A Sin - Lust
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Vanity NEW
Hair: Ayashi - Miko Hair (at Hair Fair) NEW
Hair Wreath: Persefona - Jenny Wreath - Pink NEW
Halo: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - Spangled Halo (at Genre) NEW
Necklace: Moondance Boutique - Plumeria Bloom (at FashionTropic) NEW
Corselet & Skirt: Cila - Doris - Lace Princess - Light RARE (at Oh My Gacha!) NEW
Shoes: DeBoutique - SS15 Rita Heels White (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Poses: Image Essentials - Prestige (b) NEW

Sim: The Outer Garden



 
 
"FASHIONTROPIC Event, produced by iNOVARE Magazine. A new concept of shopping, made for our readers and costumers! Get ready for the opening on July 7th."


- N <3