Feb 13, 2016

- Ever After -

 
I've always been intrigued by fantasy novels & movies as well as fantasy/historical costumes. This beautiful dress I'm wearing is by Luas and is available at the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival. I'm totally in love with the ethereal sleeves, the elegant gown and the cute roses. You can find it in a bunch of colors but this one is simply the best and a total must-have! I can't stop staring at my myself in it!
My updo by RunAway is just perfect for this fantasy gown & crown! You can find it at Hairology. I really feel like a princess today so to add a little more magic on the scene, I spread all over the place the new dancing petals by E.V.E Studio which are available at Flower Power! Another must-have for all fantasy lovers! They now hold a permanent place in my little parcel at Nymphai and I'll definately show them again!




 
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Angelic Virtuous Eyes NEW
Skin: Mudskin - Mido - Pinky Pale (Skin Fleckres BL II, Shadow 9, Lips 4)
Hair: RunAway - Jill - Blondes (at Hairology) NEW
Dress & Accessories: Luas - Margaery Gatcha - Dress Cream, Crown RARE, Necklace RARE (at the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival) NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Colette Series (exclusive for MIX) NEW
 
Scene
a.n.c. Ltd. - Lace Curtain - Gold Bokeh White
a.n.c. Ltd. - Suger Rose Field
Kalopsia - Flying Leaves - Green
E.V.E -Studio - Dancing Petals Dystopia in Pink, Purple, Blue & Bronze (at Flower Power) NEW

-N <3

 


No comments: