Feb 4, 2016

- Flower Fae -


Fairies along with elves have always been by far my favorite mythological creatures! Every time I get the chance to dress up as one in SL I'm sooo excited! As such, I was so happy when Cila released an adorable fairy outfit for the new round of Sanarae and I had to show it to you. What do you think? Isn't it the cutest fairy costume ever? I love the combination of colors: green, lilac & nude. Perfect for a flower fairy in forest during spring!
 
I wanted to play with these 3 colors a bit more so I used accessories and make up in these colors as well by designers like Souzou Eien, Ariskea, Entice, alaskametro, Oceane & Hello Dave. I'm also showing Elsa Hair, a new beautiful hairstyle by Opale for Tres Chic & a new set of butterfly props by Nanika for Fair Play.



 
 
 
 
 

Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands & Feet by Slink
Skin: Glam Affair - Europa
Eyeshadow: alaskametro - Matte Mist Eyeshadow Hud
Lipstick: Oceane - Fairytale Lipstick Pink
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - I Love Sweets NEW
Hair: Opale - Elsa Hair - Light Blond Pack (at Tres Chic) NEW
Hairband: Ariskea - [Darcy] Flowers Headband [Deeses of Venus]
Dress: Cila - Faey Flower - One-Piece Pattern 01 RARE & Shoulder 08 (at Sanarae) NEW
Wings: Souzou Eien - Watercolor Fae Wings
Shoes: Entice - In The Jungle Heels - Olive
Poses: Nanika - Magic Butterfly Silver Poses (at Fair Play) NEW
 
Sim: 2PM

- N <3


 

No comments: