Feb 19, 2016

- Lace & Flowers -





 
Hello everyone!
It's a bit of a tough time for me as my laptop is slowing dying so I'm having a big trouble using Second Life. It's really annoying, especially now, with all these great events! Anyway, until my new desktop arrives, I'm slowly trying to get some blog posts done as I have so many things to show you. 


DS'Elles has a new skin applier for Catwa heads out and you can find it at The Black Dot Project. Flower Power is still on and rocking! Today I'm showing some awesome exclusives by Ayashi, Swallow, ZOZ, and LaRose. Finally, don't forget to go The Instruments to get this adorable outfit by PurpleMoon Creations & the shoes by BSD Design Studio!

 






Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Feet by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Cornflower Soul Eyes
Skin & Make Up: DS'ELLES - Lorie - Porcelaine (Skin 4, Eyeshadow 1, Lipstick 4) (at The Black Dot Project) NEW
Lashes: DS'ELLES - Lashes for Head Catwa (Lashes 3) NEW
Hair: Ayashi - Saika Hair (at Flower Power) NEW
Outfit: PurpleMoon Creations - Jess Set (at The Instruments)
Shoes: BSD Design Studio - Supermodel Fringe Pink (at The Instruments) NEW
Necklace: Swallow - Key of Love Necklace (at Flower Power) NEW
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Acrylic Spring Purple (at Flower Power) NEW
Poses: LaRose - Magdalena Day Pose (at Flower Power) NEW
 
Sim: alirium

- N <3

No comments: